SAMEER Recruitment 2022 has recently a job notification for the post of Clerk that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 05 Dec 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 07 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai
Post Name: Clerk
Official Website: www.sameer.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 05.12.2022
SAMEER DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates must have passed the 12th, Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi, on a Computer or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Driver: Candidates must have passed the Matriculation, Must hold a valid light-duty vehicle driving license or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Candidates must have passed the Matriculation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 25 years
SAMEER Pay Scale Details:
- Lower Division Clerk & Driver – Rs. 19,900/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 18,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 217 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1422 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 293 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- SCs/STs, persons with disabilities and ex-servicemen – Rs.25/-
- Other Candidates – Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.sameer.gov.in
- Click on the SAMEER Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
SAMEER Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 10.11.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 05.12.2022
|| SAMEER Important Links ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here