SBI PO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced the latest notification for the Probationary Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Details||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total Vacancies||1673 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
- Probationary Officer (PO)
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification ( as on 31/12/2022)
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Final Year/Semester candidates can also apply only if they produce proof of their graduation on the date of the interview.
SBI PO Age Limit ( as on 01/04/2022)
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI PO 2022 examination is 21 years old but not more than 30 years old at the time of registration. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category-wise candidates as per the government norms for SBI PO 2022.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose
assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date
of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or
discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability
attributable to military service or invalided.
SBI PO Nationality
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
Note: Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favour if willing to apply for SBI PO 2022.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure
SBI PO offers a great salary and profile to the candidates in public sector banks. Now, Probationary officer is a job that has entry pay, which is higher than almost all jobs at any other govt bank job. The basic pay of SBI PO is Rs 41,960. The increments will be 41960-980 (7) – 48820 – 1145 (2) – 51110 – 1310 (7) – 60280.
Apart from the great salary package, the candidates will also be entitled to a no. of perks and allowances. The allowances received by an SBI PO are as follows:
More IMP JOBS:
- 157 Posts – Ministry Of Home Affairs – MHA Recruitment 2022 (Intelligence Bureau – All India Can Apply)
- 20000+ Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC CGL Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 540 Posts – Central Industrial Security Force – CISF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 5722 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1300 Posts – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – SSA Recruitment 2022
sbi probationary officer recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The SBI PO Selection Procedure involves three phases: || Prelims | Main | Interview ||
Each round holds equal importance and hence qualification in each round is important to enter into the next subsequent round until final selection.
Stage 1: SBI PO Prelims
- The SBI PO Prelims Exam is the first basic round for the candidates to test their general aptitude.
- SBI PO Prelims Exam is an online objective test of 1 hour.
- The Exam consists of 3 sections- English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There will be no sectional cut-off in the SBI PO Prelims Exam.
- However, there will be an overall cut offset by the bank as per the category of the candidates.
- Candidates numbering 10 times the number of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be shortlisted for Main Examination from the top of the above merit list.
Stage 2: SBI PO Mains
- The candidates who clear the SBI PO Pre will be eligible to appear for the SBI PO Mains Exam.
- The SBI PO Mains Exam comprises of Objective Test and Descriptive Test.
- The SBI PO Mains Exam is of 4 sections (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Computers, and General/Economy/Banking Awareness) which will be objective in nature.
- The descriptive test is of 50 marks and is conducted immediately after the objective test.
- Category wise merit list will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score
Stage 3: SBI PO Group Exercises & Interview
This is the last stage of the selection process. The candidates who have qualified for the SBI Mains Exam will be called to appear for the Interview and Group Exercise. This round holds the utmost importance in deciding the fate of the candidate concerning the final selection. The marks obtained in the SBI Mains and Interview are used for the final selection of the candidate as an SBI PO.
sbi po notification 2022 Exam Pattern
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2022 covers two phases for online exams, Prelims & Mains. This will be followed by an interview.
sbi po 2022 notification Prelims Exam Pattern
- This is the first round of the SBI PO Exam.
- This will have 3 sections where each section will have to be completed in 20 Minutes.
- The total marks of the SBI PO Prelims Exam are 100 Marks while the duration of the exam is 1 Hour.
- One (1) mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer marked by the candidate.
- All the questions will be set bilingually i.e. in English and Hindi, except the English Language.
|SBI PO 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern|
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted|
for each test
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates||NIL|
How to Apply For SBI PO Recruitment 2022:
- Log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date of Sending Applications||22 September 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Applications||12 October 2022|
|| Important Links For SBI PO Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
Here the syllabus for the SBI Prelims and SBI Mains is given below. Every stage of the exam is a very important stage in the selection process. So without knowing the SBI PO syllabus and exam pattern, you cannot make your study plan properly. Given below is the syllabus for all the stages of the SBI PO Exam 2022.
SBI PO Prelims Syllabus 2022
The SBI PO Prelims Syllabus comprises of three sections:
- Logical Reasoning
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
The syllabus for each of the sections is presented below.
|Logical Reasoning||Alphanumeric SeriesRanking/Direction/Alphabet TestData SufficiencyCoded InequalitiesSeating ArrangementPuzzleTabulationSyllogismBlood RelationsInput-OutputCoding-Decoding|
|Quantitative Aptitude||SimplificationProfit & LossMixtures & AlligationsSimple Interest & CompoundInterest & Surds & IndicesWork & TimeTime & DistanceMensuration – Cylinder, Cone, SphereData InterpretationRatio & Proportion, PercentageNumber SystemsSequence & SeriesPermutation, Combination &Probability|
|English Language||Reading and ComprehensionSynonyms and AntonymsIdioms and PhrasesVocabulary TestPhrasal VerbsFill in the qualifying wordsCloze TestPara jumblesError SpottingFill in the blanksMiscellaneous|
SBI PO 2022 Exam Centre
- The candidates will have to enter the exam centre of their choice.
- The committee asks the candidate to select the centre for both preliminary as well as for the mains exam.
- The applicants belonging to the SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates are called for pre-exam training which is free of cost.
- The pre-exam training is conducted five days before the exam.
SBI PO 2022 Pre Exam Training Centre
The applicants belonging to the SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates will be called for a pre-exam training which is free of cost. The list of Pre Exam Training Centres is given below. Candidates belonging to the above categories can avail of the training at their own cost by indicating the same against the relevant column while applying online.
|North India||South India||East India||West India|
SBI PO 2022 Result
The Result for each phase of the exam is released separately. Candidates can consult the website to know all updates on the result. The result includes a list of selected candidates.
Check given instructions to check SBI PO 2022 Result:
- Click on the link provided below to check SBI PO 2022 Result
- Enter your roll number and DOB or enter your registration number and DOB
- Your result will appear on the screen.
SBI PO 2022 Cut-off
The cutoff is an important criterion for the candidates to know their selection in the exam. It is a deciding factor to tell the candidates about their qualification status. After appearing for an exam, candidates note the minimum marks they need to qualify and as per the competition & number of candidates appearing in the exam, a range of marks is used that has to be attained by the candidates to decide their final qualification. Have a look at the previous year cut off to understand SBI PO 2022 Cut Off trend.
|SBI PO Prelims Cut off 2021|
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
sbi po recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q 1. When is the SBI PO 2022 Notification released?
Ans. SBI PO 2022 notification has been released on 21st September 2022 on its official website.
Q 2. How much is the application fee for SBI PO 2022?
Ans. The application fee for General/OBC/EWS is Rs. 750/- and SC/ ST/ PWD/XS is exempted from the SBI PO application fee.
Q 3. What is the Age Limit for the SBI PO 2022?
Ans. The age limit for SBI PO 2022 is 21-30 years. There is age relaxation for different categories.
Q 4. How can I apply for SBI PO Online 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the SBI PO Online Application by clicking on the link provided in the article when activated officially. Candidates can also check the instructions to apply online for SBI PO Application.
Q5. How many vacancies are released along with SBI PO 2022 Notification?
Ans. A total of 1673 PO vacancies are released for SBI PO 2022 Notification.
Q6. What are the apply online dates for SBI PO 2022?
Ans. The apply online dates for SBI PO 2022 are 22nd September 2022 to 12th October 2022.