SIDBI Recruitment 2023: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has recently announced the latest notification for the Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|SIDBI Official Website||www.sidbi.in|
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in General Stream||100 Posts|
|Assistant Manager||Candidates must have passed a Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject), Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) or CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA OR Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 28,150 – 70,000/ –
More IMP JOBS:
- 4500 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 596 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- Central Bureau of Investigation – CBI Recruitment 2022
- 1500 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2254 Posts – State Cooperative Bank Limited – Rajya Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2022
- 258 Posts – Indian Air Force – IAF Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 254 Posts – Border Security Force – BSF Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 49 Posts – National Investigation Agency – NIA Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2521 Posts – West Central Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Ministry of External Affairs – MEA Recruitment 2022 (Deputy Passport Officer)
- 7540 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Online Exam
|All Others (including OBC/EWS & General Candidates)||Rs. 1,100/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD Candidates||Rs. 175/-|
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sidbi.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03 January 2023|
|| Important Links For SIDBI Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here