Spices Board Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of Analyst has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 17 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Spices Board of India
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 02 Posts
Job Location: Baruipur, Kolkatta
Post Name: Trainee Analyst
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 17.10.2022
SPICES BOARD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Trainee Analyst
Educational Qualification For Spices Board Recruitment 2022 :
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit For Spices Board Recruitment 2022 :
- Maximum Age: 25 years
SPICES BOARD PAY SCALE DETAILS:
Selection Process For Spices Board Recruitment 2022 :
- Walk in Test
More IMP JOBS:
- 1673 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI PO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 20000+ Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC CGL Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 1535 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 177 Posts – National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development – NABARD Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 108 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 7692 Posts – Civil Court Recruitment 2022
- 871 Posts – Oil And Natural Gas Corporation – ONGC Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply) 246 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indianspices.com
- Click on the Spices Board Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Spices Board Regional office & QEL, Baruipur Amtala Road, Bamungachi, Baruipur, Kolkatta – 700145.
- Applicants enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Spices Board Important Dates:
- Walk-in Date: 17.10.2022
|| Spices Board Important Links ||
Notification & Application Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here