SSC CGL Recruitment 2022: recently job notification for the post of Group B & C has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 08 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 20,000+ Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Group B & C
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 08.10.2022
SSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
Group B & C
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant / Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerks
Educational Qualification For SSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
|SSC CGL 2022 Educational Qualification|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University|
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University|
with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University|
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a|
recognized University or equivalent
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
The age limit for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 as per the post is given below.
|SSC CGL 2022 Age Limit|
|SSC CGL Department||Age Limit||Name of the Post|
|CSS||20-30 years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Intelligence Bureau||Not exceeding 30 Years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Directorate of Enforcement,|
Department of Revenue
|Up to 30 years||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|M/o of Statistics & Prog.|
|Up to 32 years||Junior Statistical Officer|
|NIA||Up to 30 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBI||20-30 years||Sub Inspector|
|Narcotics||18-25 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBEC||20-27 years||Tax Assistant|
|Department of Post||18-30 years||Inspector|
|Other departments||18-27 years||All other posts|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Age Relaxation
As per government guidelines, age relaxation in SSC CGL 2022 is given in the table below:
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Age Relaxation|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
SSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 25,500 – 1,51,100/-
- Computer Based Exam
- Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Women/SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM/PwBD Candidates: Nil
More IMP Jobs:
- 157 Posts – Ministry Of Home Affairs – MHA Recruitment 2022 (Intelligence Bureau – All India Can Apply)
- 540 Posts – Central Industrial Security Force – CISF Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 5722 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1300 Posts – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan – SSA Recruitment 2022
SSC CGL 2022 – Nationality
Candidate of SSC CGL must be a Citizen of either India or Nepal or Bhutan. If a candidate is a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan shall have a Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Government of India in favor of him/her.
How to fill in SSC CGL Application Form 2022?
Step 1: Go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: On the SSC Homepage, enter your login credentials, solve the captcha, and press on login.
Step 3: After logging in, head towards the Apply Now button and click on the SSC CGL under the exams tab.
Step 4: On the SSC CGL Exam tab, find and click on the apply now button.
Step 5: The SSC CGL Exam Application Form will be available on the screen, fill in all the required details and choose your exam center.
Step 6: Scrutinize the details twice or thrice after entering as SSC will not entertain any changes after final submission.
Step 7: Upload your photograph and signature as per the SSC norms.
Step 8: Complete your SSC CGL Application by paying the online application fees.
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process comprises multiple stages. The SSC CGL Exam is conducted in two stages: Tier 1 and Tier 2. For a candidate to clear the CGL Exam must clear all the stages one by one.
- Tier-I: Computer-Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer-Based Examination
- Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts whereas Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Paper-I will be conducted in two sessions – Session–I & Session II, on the same day. Session-I will include conducting Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session II will include conducting Module II of Section-III. Therefore, the duration of Session-I will be 2 hours and 15 minutes and the duration of Session-II will be 15 minutes only.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
SSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form 17.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 08.10.2022
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
SSC CGL 2022 Syllabus
SSC CGL 2022 Paper-1 comprises four Sections/Subjects that are mentioned below:
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Reasoning
- English Comprehension
Let’s have a look at the detailed syllabus of all these 4 sections:
|General Reasoning||General Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs||Percentage||Reading Comprehension|
|Syllogism||Awards and Honours||Number Series||Grammar|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Books and Authors||Data Interpretation||Vocabulary|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Sports||Mensuration and Geometry||Verbal Ability|
|Double Lineup||Entertainment||Quadratic Equation||Synonyms-Antonyms|
|Scheduling||Obituaries||Interest||Active and Passive Voice|
|Input-Output||Important Dates||Problems of Ages||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Scientific Research||Profit and Loss||Fill in the Blanks|
|Directions and Distances||Static General Knowledge|
(History, Geography, etc.)
|Ratio and Proportions &|
Mixture and Alligation
|Ordering and Ranking||Portfolios||Speed, Distance, and Time||Cloze Test|
|Data Sufficiency||Persons in News||Time and Work|
|Coding and Decoding||Important Schemes||Number System|
|Code Inequalities||Data Sufficiency|
SSC CGL 2022 Notification – FAQs
Q1. When is the SSC CGL 2022 Notification be released?
Ans. The SSC CGL 2022 Notification has been released on 17th September 2022.
Q2. What are the apply online dates for SSC CGL 2022?
Ans. The SSC CGL 2022 apply online dates are 17th September 2022 to 08th October 2022.
Q3. What is the application fee for SSC CGL 2022?
Ans. The Application fee for SSC CGL 2022 is Rs. 100 for UR category.
Q4. Can a candidate apply for more than one post for SSC CGL 2022?
Ans: Yes, A candidate can apply for more than one post at a time for SSC CGL 2022 if they fulfill the eligibility conditions criteria of the other post too.
Q5. What is the selection Process for SSC CGL 2022?
Ans. The SSC CGL 2022 exam will be conducted in 2 tiers – Tier 1 is qualifying in nature and Tier 2 is the merit-deciding phase.