SSC Translator Recruitment 2022 : Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the Translator post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
SSC Translator Recruitment 2022
Last Date 04 August
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator (JT)/ Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices
Educational Qualification For SSC Translator Recruitment 2022 :
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in Hindi with English or vice versa as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with a Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa.|
Age Limit For SSC Translator Recruitment 2022 :
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
Salary Details For SSC Translator Recruitment 2022 :
- Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
Selection Process For SSC Translator Recruitment 2022 :
Candidates will be selected based the on,
- (Objective Type) Computer-Based Examination
- Descriptive & Document Verification
Application Fees For SSC Translator Recruitment 2022 :
|All other Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||04 August 2022|
|| Important Links For SSC Translator Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here
SSC Translator Syllabus Link: Click Here
How To Apply
SSC JHT Apply Online 2022
a. Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website, https://ssc.nic.in as no other mode of application shall be accepted.
b. Now click on the “Apply Online” link under “RECRUITMENT” tab & fill the SSC JHT application form 2022 after registration.
c. Applicants need to upload the scanned & colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50KB).
d. Before final submission of the SSC JHT 2022 online form, applicants should cross check all the details in every field of the form as after submission of the application form, no changes/ correction/ modification shall be entertained under any condition.
e. Now pay the application fees online & save the final form for future use.