TNPSC Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of Inspector has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can before 12 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 64 Posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Inspector
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 12.11.2022
TNPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Inspector of Fisheries
- Candidates must have passed a B.F.Sc, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
TNPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/-
- Objective Type (CBT Test)
- Oral Test
- Registration Fees: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/Destitute Widow/Ex-Servicemen Candidates- Examination Fee Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the TNPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
TNPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 14.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 12.11.2022
|| Important Links For TNPSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here