UCIL Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of Apprentices have been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 30 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Uranium Corporation of India Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 239 Posts
Job Location: Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Turamdih – Jharkhand
Post Name: Trade Apprentices
Official Website: www.ucil.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.11.2022
UCIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Fitter – 80 post
- Electrician – 80 post
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 post
- Turner/Machinist – 12 post
- Instrument Mechanic – 5 post
- Mechanic Diesel/ MV – 12 post
- Carpenter – 5 post
- Plumber – 5 post
- Candidates must have passed the Matric/Std. X pass and ITI pass in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training] or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
UCIL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- As per Norms
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 217 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1422 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 293 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Merit List
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ucil.gov.in
- Click on the UCIL Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UCIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 29.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.11.2022
|| Important Links For UCIL Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here