UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) announced the latest notification for the Assistant Section Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post-Details||Assistant Section Officer & Others|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Job Location||Delhi, Bhopal, Bengaluru & Ranchi|
|UIDAI Official Website||www.uidai.gov.in|
Vacancy Details For UIDAI Recruitment 2022:
|Assistant Section Officer||13|
|Junior Translation Officer||01|
|Senior Accounts Officer||01|
|Assistant Account Officer||01|
Educational Qualification For UIDAI Recruitment 2022:
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||56 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-I1000.”
- “Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, TC-46/V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226010.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27 October 2022|
Notification & Application form For RO Delhi Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Notification & Application form For RO Lucknow Click Here