Union Public Service Commission has recently job notification for the post of CDS-I have been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 10 Jan 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 341 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Combined Defence Services Exam-I
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.01.2023
UPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun – 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 22
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32
- Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai (Men) – 170
- Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai (Women) – 17
- Indian Military Academy (IMA): Candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have passed the Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Officers Training Academy: Candidates must have passed the Degree in a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or a Bachelor of Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer To Official Notification
UPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 56,100 – 2,50,000/-
More IMP JOBS:
- 4500 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- 596 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2023(All India Can Apply)
- Central Bureau of Investigation – CBI Recruitment 2022
- 1500 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2254 Posts – State Cooperative Bank Limited – Rajya Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2022
- 258 Posts – Indian Air Force – IAF Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 254 Posts – Border Security Force – BSF Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 49 Posts – National Investigation Agency – NIA Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2521 Posts – West Central Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Ministry of External Affairs – MEA Recruitment 2022 (Deputy Passport Officer)7540 Posts – Staff Selection Commission – OSSC Recruitment 2022
- Written Test
- SSB Interview
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application 21.12.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 10.01.2023
|| Important Links For UPSC Recruitment 2023 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here