UPSC Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of Officer Grade-I has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply Online on or before 15 Sep 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 19 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Officer Grade-I
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.09.2022
UPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division) -01
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I – 04
- Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics) – 01
- Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics) – 03
- Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology) -03
- Rehabilitation Officer -04
- Deputy Director General/ Regional Director -03
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Sc(IT), Master’s Degree, PG Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
UPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Refer To Official Notification
- Recruitment Test
- Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application 27.08.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 15.09.2022
UPSC Important Links: