UPSC Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply Online on or before 13 Oct 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 52 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 13.10.2022
UPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Prosecutor – 12
- Specialist – 28
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) – 01
- Assistant Professor (Unani) – 01
- Veterinary Officer – 10
Educational Qualification For UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must have passed the Graduation in Law, Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit For UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 30 – 50 Years
UPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Refer To Official Notification
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC/EWS male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application 23.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 13.10.2022
|| Important Links For UPSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here