UPSC Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 10 Nov 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.11.2022
UPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Extension Officer
- Junior Scientific Officer
- Investigator Grade-I
- Extension Officer: Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension and Rural Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Candidates must have passed the Masters’s degree in Botany or Zoology or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Physical Anthropology or Genetics or Forensic Science with Botany or Zoology or B.E. or B. Tech in Biotechnology, Masters degree in Chemistry or Associateship diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Investigator: Candidates must have passed the Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
UPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Refer To Official Notification
More IMP JOBS:
- 3154 Posts – Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2022
- 3115 Posts – Indian Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 217 Posts – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 328 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 175 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022
- 2748 Posts – Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022(Village Assistant)
- 47 Posts – Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 1422 Posts – State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 293 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 186 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- Recruitment Test (RT)
- Gen/OBC/EWS male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application 20.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 10.11.2022
|| Important Link For UPSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here