UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced the latest notification for the Photographic Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 37 Posts
Last Date 01 September
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post-Details||Photographic Officer & Others|
|Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
Vacancy Details For UPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)||02|
|Deputy Director of Flying Training||04|
|Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive)||01|
|Senior Photographic Officer||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Physics)||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Neutron Activation Analysis)||01|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service||22|
|Principal in Railway Degree College||01|
|Director of National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation||01|
|Executive Engineer(Civil)/Surveyor of Works(Civil)||02|
Educational Qualification For UPSC Recruitment 2022:
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma in Photography or Motion Picture Photography, Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication, 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics (Air Transport Pilot Licence), Degree in law, Doctorate Degree, B.E /B. Tech/B.Sc Engineering A.M.I.E.(Civil) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
Age Limit For UPSC Recruitment 2022 :
|Maximum Age||30 – 50 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Recruitment Test
- All Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13 Aug 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||01 Sep 2022|
|| Important Links For UPSC Recruitment 2022 ||
Notification Link Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link Click Here