WII Recruitment 2022: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has recently announced the latest notification for the Technical Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
WII Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant & Others|
|Total Vacancies||78 Posts|
|Job Location||Dehradun – Uttarakhand|
|WII Official Website||www.wii.gov.in|
Vacancy Details For WII Recruitment 2022:
- Project Associate – I – 11
- Technical Assistant – 50
- Project Assistant – 13
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Research Assistant – 02
Educational Qualification For WII Recruitment 2022:
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, B.Voc, BE/B. Tech, Masters Degree, M.Sc., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
Age Limit For WII Recruitment 2022:
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- Rs. 15,000 – 31,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
More IMP JOBS:
- 1673 Posts – State Bank Of India – SBI PO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 20000+ Posts – Staff Selection Commission – SSC CGL Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 2000 Posts – Special Police Officer – Police Recruitment 2022 (12th Pass Jobs)
- 1535 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 177 Posts – National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development – NABARD Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 5043 Posts – Food Corporation Of India – FCI Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 108 Posts – Indo-Tibetan Border Police – ITBP Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
- 7692 Posts – Civil Court Recruitment 2022
- 871 Posts – Oil And Natural Gas Corporation – ONGC Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 399 Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB Recruitment 2022 (All India Can Apply)
- 246 Posts – Border Roads Organisation – BRO Recruitment 2022(All India Can Apply)
How to Apply Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||06 October 2022|
|| Important Links For WII Recruitment 2022 ||
Official Notification Link Click Here
Download terms and conditions Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Download Annexure-1 Click Here
Apply Link Click Here